This is the star of all my dinner parties. Worried about an appetizer? Just put this Perfect Spinach Artichoke Dip on the table and you are good to go!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes
This Spinach Artichoke Dip has been one recipe that I keep perfecting, perfecting, perfecting… And now. It’s perfect. Okay okay I know we all have our opinion on what’s perfect. But this is pretty darn good, I’ll tell you that. Weirdly enough, I don’t love spinach and I don’t love artichokes. But put them together (with a few other delicious things) and you get something dreamy.
I love eating this dip with chips. But you can also eat with crackers or bread. Or a hodge podge of all of it! That’s like a circle of goodness just waiting to be presented at your next party.
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts
- 1/2 package (5oz) frozen spinach
- 1 can green chiles
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Drain artichoke hearts and place in a food processor with the spinach. Turn food processor on for 3-5 seconds. When artichokes and spinach look uniformly chopped, place in large mixing bowl.
- Place softened cream cheese in with the artichokes and spinach. Mix until combined.
- Add green chiles, mayo and sour cream. Mix until all is combined.
- Add parmesan, garlic salt, cayenne and red pepper flakes. Mix again until well combined.
- Once mixture looks well combined, smooth mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until edges are slightly golden and mixture is bubbling.
- Serve with crackers, bread or tortilla chips.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.