The first dish to our DIY Thanksgiving Dinner 2015! This fall salad is perfect for brightening and freshening up your Thanksgiving table.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 12-16
As I’ve said before, fall is my favorite time of year. Thanksgiving being part of that reason, and it’s almost here! Are you getting ready for it? Follow along our DIY Thanksgiving Dinner 2015 to get all of our simple Thanksgiving dinner recipes! This fall salad is one of my most favorite side dishes to Thanksgiving dinner. It’s so nice to have something fresh on your table. Sometimes we get caught up in all those heavy side dishes and forget about the healthier stuff. Well this will lighten up your dinner and will be a welcome dish to the best Thanksgiving dinner you’ve ever made!
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- 2 apples
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- Your favorite vinaigrette salad dressing
- Shred lettuces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Peel and chop the apples and add them to the bowl.
- Add in the pecans, pomegranate seeds and feta cheese crumbles.
- Toss with your favorite vinaigrette salad dressing - to taste.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.