This Cadbury Egg and Pretzel Bark is a sweet and salty chocolate candy snack, perfect for leftover Easter candy!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Set Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes
There are two things that are mandatory when Easter comes around.
- Reese’s Eggs
And because these are only seasonal, you need to eat them up as much as possible while they are around. Therefore, I am giving you another reason to eat up those cadbury eggs. Cadbury Egg and Pretzel Bark. Life doesn’t get much better. Please enjoy this perfectly healthy combination of sweet/salty, smooth/crunchy.
This needs to be a real candy bar. Or this one. It’s pretty good too.
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 bag mini cadbury eggs - crushed
- Melt the chocolate chips over low heat until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into an 8x8 pan lined with tin foil.
- Immediately press pretzels into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle crushed cadbury eggs over chocolate and pretzels, press lightly so that it sticks to the melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge until chilled thoroughly, about 20 minutes. Break apart and enjoy!
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.