This Cadbury Egg and Pretzel Bark is a sweet and salty chocolate candy snack, perfect for leftover Easter candy!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Set Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes
There are two things that are mandatory when Easter comes around.
- Reese’s Eggs
And because these are only seasonal, you need to eat them up as much as possible while they are around. Therefore, I am giving you another reason to eat up those cadbury eggs. Cadbury Egg and Pretzel Bark. Life doesn’t get much better. Please enjoy this perfectly healthy combination of sweet/salty, smooth/crunchy.
This needs to be a real candy bar. Or this one. It’s pretty good too.
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 bag mini cadbury eggs - crushed
- Melt the chocolate chips over low heat until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into an 8x8 pan lined with tin foil.
- Immediately press pretzels into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle crushed cadbury eggs over chocolate and pretzels, press lightly so that it sticks to the melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge until chilled thoroughly, about 20 minutes. Break apart and enjoy!