Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue is basically like pure happiness. Thanks to Orson Gygi for providing this delicious melting chocolate!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes Servings: 6-8
I think I’ve said before, what is better than melty chocolate? Well, maybe peanut buttery melty chocolate. With lots and lots of goodness to dip right into it! I have always loved all kinds of fondue, and this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue is a keeper! The crunchy peanut butter seriously makes it! Thanks to Orson Gygi (my FAVORITE cooking store for all you locals) for providing me with some of their amazing chocolate! Be sure to check out their chocolate collection. You won’t want to miss out going to Orson Gygi! Watch out, you may got lost in there looking at all the pretty things 😉
I’m off to dip cookies in my fondue now.
- 12 oz (about 2 cups) Compound Melting Chocolate from Orson Gygi
- 8 oz (1 cup) cream
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- Dippers: strawberries, bananas, pound cake, cookies, marshmallows etc...
- Heat cream over medium heat until simmering.
- Place chocolate in a fondue pot on low heat, pour the simmering cream over the top. Let sit 3-5 minutes.
- Whisk together the cream and chocolate.
- Whisk in the crunchy peanut butter.