Classic Chicken Salad, in 30 minutes or less. Yes please! Definitely a ‘go to’ for a light dinner or summer time lunch.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: about 4 sandwiches
Since snow and winter have been nonexistent this year (?!) I’m ready to move on to some spring time foods. I was so in the mood for some fresh food. Because chicken mixed with cheese and cream cheese and more cheese is fresh right? Oh, absolutely. But, there’s grapes. So hello fresh spring time food!
I totally love this chicken salad. I made it a couple weeks ago…and have been craving it ever since. Pretty sure I’ve made this three times in three weeks. It’s totally perfect. I also love that it is so versatile! You can eat it on sandwich bread, sour dough bread, in a pita, or (my favorite) on a nice flakey croissant.
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 2 oz cream cheese - softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions - chopped
- 1 cup grapes - halved
- 2 chicken breasts - cooked and shredded
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the mayo, cream cheese and sour cream until combined.
- Add the pepper, salt and dry mustard; mix well.
- Fold in the green onions, grapes and cooked shredded chicken.
- Serve on a croissant or refrigerate until ready to eat.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.