4 ingredient Butter Mashed Potatoes in just 4 steps?! Yes please! These will definitely be on my Thanksgiving table.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 45 minutes Servings: 8-10
Buttery Mashed Potatoes
- 8 large russet potatoes
- 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel potatoes - [cut potatoes in half for faster cooking (optional)]
- Boil potatoes for 20-30 minutes until they are tender. Drain water.
- Add butter, salt and milk to potatoes.
- Using a potato masher, mash potatoes until they reach a perfect consistency.
- Taste as you go, you may want to add more salt. If potatoes seem too dry, add a little milk or a little butter.
The DIY Foodie http://thediyfoodie.com/