4 ingredient Butter Mashed Potatoes in just 4 steps?! Yes please! These will definitely be on my Thanksgiving table.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 45 minutes Servings: 8-10
- 8 large russet potatoes
- 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel potatoes - [cut potatoes in half for faster cooking (optional)]
- Boil potatoes for 20-30 minutes until they are tender. Drain water.
- Add butter, salt and milk to potatoes.
- Using a potato masher, mash potatoes until they reach a perfect consistency.
- Taste as you go, you may want to add more salt. If potatoes seem too dry, add a little milk or a little butter.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.