Don’t know what to do with all that leftover Easter candy? Make it into one giant candy bar!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 25 Rest Time: 30 Total Time: 1 hr 10 minutes
This is a play off of the famous million dollar bars and I totally and completely did not realize how much I would LOVE these. Love love love love love more than any million dollar bar I have ever had. We do major Easter egg hunts at our house. Inside candy hunt (where you find all the Reese’s, Twix etc…) and an outside egg hunt that is filled with all the little chocolatey goodnesses that involves cadbury eggs and malted eggs.
I hope you all still have some Easter candy left. The Reese’s, Twix and KitKats quickly disappeared at our house. It was quite scary really. But we were left with various M&M’s, malted robin eggs and cadbury eggs. So why not make a GIANT Easter egg candy bar? Like I said, these are the best million dollar bars I’ve ever had. The texture and flavors in all the Easter candy swimming in a thick chewy crust…it doesn’t get better.
- 1 cellophane package graham crackers
- 1 stick (½ cup) butter - melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 - 2 cups Easter candy - crushed
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place package of graham crackers in a food processor and blend until completely crushed (you could also crush them in a bowl with your hand or a spoon)
- Mix crushed graham crackers and melted butter
- Grease an 8x8 pan and press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan
- Pour sweetened condensed milk onto graham cracker mixture, spreading completely
- Sprinkle coconut onto sweetened condensed milk
- Sprinkle the crushed candy on top of everything
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until bubbly
- Let cool to room temperature and enjoy!