Nothing warms you up faster than this Peppermint White Hot Chocolate!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 5 minutes Servings: 2
Sometimes, there is nothing better than a good old cup of hot chocolate this time of year. It is definitely feeling like winter around here..aka – FREEZING. So I’m needing my daily dose of hot chocolate. Occasionally I switch things up and make this 5 minute Peppermint White Hot Chocolate! Because white hot chocolate is awesome if you’ve never had it. Peppermint hot chocolate just makes it that much more awesome. And 5 minutes, well, is 5 minutes. Don’t be scared, you can totally make this super fast and you will love me forever.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Candy Cane (optional)
- Heat milk over medium heat until it is simmering.
- Add chocolate chips to the hot milk.
- Add in the peppermint extract and let sit 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk until chocolate is completely combined.
- Serve with whipped cream and crushed candy cane
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.