This Caramel Apple Dip is the perfect gift for neighbors this holiday season! Thank you to Harmon’s for sponsoring this post.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 5 mins Total Time: 5 mins
Tis that time of year for…neighbor gifts! Whether you love them or hate them, there is always pressure to do them. This year I have created a SUPER EASY neighbor gift that looks like I spent hours cooking and putting it together. This Caramel Apple Dip only has 5 ingredients and takes no more than 10 minutes to make! Packaged with some red and green apples, it provides the perfect homemade gift to your neighbors. You should definitely check out Harmons grocery and their many options of apples. My favorite, the Honeycrisp apple. I use it for everything! Did you know, Harmons gets a new shipment of produce everyday? Providing you with the freshest ingredients to use! I hope this caramel recipe helps you have a stress free neighbor-gift-giving holiday season. Cheers!
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Apples *for best results, visit Harmon's grocery for their awesome apple selection
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar, corn syrup and condensed milk.
- Mix over medium high heat until it comes to a gentle boil (or 180 degrees if using a candy thermometer)
- Remove from heat and mix in vanilla.
- Pour into jars and chill.
- Package with apples and give to neighbors as gifts for the holiday season.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.