These Chicken Caesar Sandwiches are a perfect summer dinner! So easy, so flavorful, and all around perfect.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Marinate Time: 1-4 hours Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 90 minutes Servings: 4 Sandwiches
This is one of those recipes that I am so proud of, because I have been working on it FOREVER! I have finally created the best, most perfect, Chicken Caesar Sandwiches. And it makes my heart so happy. A long time ago I had a chicken caesar sandwich at a restaurant right on the beach (my happy place) and ever since then, I have been trying to recreate it! I can’t even tell you how many times I have made these sandwiches in the last few weeks. They are SO good and quickly becoming a favorite dinner for my family. Happy summer everyone! We are definitely happy it’s sunny weather over here.
- 2 chicken breasts - cut thinly into 4 pieces
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 4 hoagie rolls
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Sliced romaine lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced avocado
- Place chicken in a baking dish or plastic bag, cover with caesar dressing and marinate 4 hours.
- Grill chicken until done.
- Assemble sandwiches with hoagie roll, grilled chicken, parmesan cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocados.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.