Light and refreshing grilled chicken skewers are simple to make and on the table in less than an hour!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Rest Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 60 minutes Servings: 4-6
Yay for skewers! But seriously. I just want to put everything on a stick and grill it. If I can make a 1 minute video on how to make these grilled chicken skewers, YOU can make it! I promise. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
The citrus flavor on this chicken…totally killer. Perfect for an easy grilled dinner with the fam. You can serve these with a side of veggies, over rice, with a fruit salad, whatever you’d like! The possibilities are endless.
- 4 chicken breasts - cubed
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro - chopped
- Juice from 2 limes
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Set aside the cubed chicken. In a medium bowl, mix together all other ingredients.
- Add the chicken to the marinade, cover and let rest 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken pieces onto bamboo skewers (soak skewers in water to prevent them from burning)
- Cook skewers on the grill for 15-20 minutes or until done.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.