Light and refreshing grilled chicken skewers are simple to make and on the table in less than an hour!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Rest Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 60 minutes Servings: 4-6
Yay for skewers! But seriously. I just want to put everything on a stick and grill it. If I can make a 1 minute video on how to make these grilled chicken skewers, YOU can make it! I promise. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
The citrus flavor on this chicken…totally killer. Perfect for an easy grilled dinner with the fam. You can serve these with a side of veggies, over rice, with a fruit salad, whatever you’d like! The possibilities are endless.
- 4 chicken breasts - cubed
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro - chopped
- Juice from 2 limes
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Set aside the cubed chicken. In a medium bowl, mix together all other ingredients.
- Add the chicken to the marinade, cover and let rest 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken pieces onto bamboo skewers (soak skewers in water to prevent them from burning)
- Cook skewers on the grill for 15-20 minutes or until done.