These Chicken Caesar Sandwiches are a perfect summer dinner! So easy, so flavorful, and all around perfect.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Marinate Time: 1-4 hours Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 90 minutes Servings: 4 Sandwiches
This is one of those recipes that I am so proud of, because I have been working on it FOREVER! I have finally created the best, most perfect, Chicken Caesar Sandwiches. And it makes my heart so happy. A long time ago I had a chicken caesar sandwich at a restaurant right on the beach (my happy place) and ever since then, I have been trying to recreate it! I can’t even tell you how many times I have made these sandwiches in the last few weeks. They are SO good and quickly becoming a favorite dinner for my family. Happy summer everyone! We are definitely happy it’s sunny weather over here.
- 2 chicken breasts - cut thinly into 4 pieces
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 4 hoagie rolls
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Sliced romaine lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced avocado
- Place chicken in a baking dish or plastic bag, cover with caesar dressing and marinate 4 hours.
- Grill chicken until done.
- Assemble sandwiches with hoagie roll, grilled chicken, parmesan cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocados.