This super easy Strawberry Pie is sponsored by Harmon’s Grocery and is one of my absolute favorite spring desserts!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 10 mins Total Time: 25 mins
This Strawberry Pie is one of my go to spring desserts! I get so excited when strawberry season comes around because I know it’s time to whip up this pie! The strawberries at Harmons right now looks AH-MAZ-ING.
This pie only uses a few ingredients, many of which you may already have on hand! The secret to this pie is the strawberry jelly. Which, is weirdly enough, sometimes very hard to find! But you definitely want jelly, not jam and not preserves. JELLY. If you can’t find strawberry jelly, then apple jelly or any other kind of jelly will work just fine. But, if you have a Harmons Grocery close to you, you’ll be able to grab some strawberry jelly! They make their very own brand which is just PERFECT for this strawberry pie!
Easy Strawberry Pie
- 1 Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Whipped Topping
- 16 oz Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Harmons Strawberry Jelly
- Bake the pie crust at 400 for 10 minutes.
- Place the chocolate chips in the hot pie crust. Let melt for 5 minutes and then spread the chocolate on the bottom of the pie shell. Chill.
- Mix the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the powdered sugar, follow by the whipped topping.
- Spread into the pie crust.
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and place strawberries (tips up) on the pie. Use as many or as few strawberries as you would like.
- Heat the strawberry jelly in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. Using a pastry brush, or a spoon, spread the melted jelly over the strawberries.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes and enjoy!