My FAVORITE way to make asparagus! And it’s super duper easy. So #win.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 hours
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 48kcalPrint Recipe
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 lb)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp poppyseeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp dried minced onion
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Cut the hard ends of the asparagus off.
- Place asparagus on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle on the olive oil and sprinkle on all seasonings.
- With your hands (or a spatula) roll around the aspargus until it is coated in the oil and seasonings.
- Roast at 400 for 10-12 minutes until fork tender.
- Serve hot and fresh.
Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 888IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg