It’s #burgermonth ya’ll! A month long celebration of BURGERS. And this epic Garlic Green Chile Bacon Burger just freaking knocked my socks off.
This is my favorite time of year! It starts to warm up, the grills start roaring, and allllll those good burgers start getting grilled. Seriously though, what gets better?! Also, May is National Burger month! The most awesome thing ever am I right? There is a BURGER CELEBRATION happening over at Girl Carnivore this month! A bunch of all my best blogging friends have all gotten together to make burgers. all.. month. long. Follow along #burgermonth to see all the scrumptious recipes!
Also, there are some super duper awesome giveaways going on in part of this celebration! Here is the link to those giveaways: burgermonth.com. Trust me. You’ll want to enter!
The secret ingredient and my new favorite ingredient for burgers, is Challa Buns. CHALLA BUNS are the most game changing buns to sandwich a burger. You have to, have to, try a chill bun next time you make a burger.
We would like to thank American Lamb Board, Anolon. Beef, It’s What’s For Dinner, Char-Broil, Curly’s BBQ, Cuttingboard.com, Melissa’s Produce, Primal Stone, Spiceologist , Thermoworks , & Veal Made Easy for the awesome grill prize packages!
Garlic Green Chile Bacon Burger
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 10 cloves garlic - halved
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz green chiles
- 8 slices bacon - cooked
- 4 challa buns (or other favorite burger bun)
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder and garlic cloves.
- Form into 4 burger patties.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, green chiles and add a pinch of salt.
- Grill the burger patties to perfection.
- Toast the challa buns and add the burger patty, a layer of cream cheese mixture, bacon, and top it off with the top bun.