*this post may contain affiliate links*
R.I.P. regular pb cookies.
Peanut butter cookies are usually…flat. Sometimes they fall a little flat in flavor and fluffiness as well. They are delicious, don’t get me wrong. But flat, crispy peanut butter cookies are no much for these fluffy, thick, and giant peanut butter cookies. I can’t tell you enough times. The thickness of this cookie will knock your freaking socks off. You won’t be able to look at regular peanut butter cookies the same. Ever again.
you’ve never had a peanut butter cookie like this.
I’m serious. This is the biggest, fluffiest, thickest, peanut butter cookie you have ever had. And no one understands until they finally try it. When you try it for the first time…it’s an awe-inspiring moment. Never did you ever think a peanut butter cookie could be this delicious. But it is. IT EXISTS. The most perfect and giant peanut butter cookie. From all of the recipes on this site, this definitely makes the top-5-recipes-you-have-to-make.
white chocolate + pb = perfection
This. This combination is a new found dream come true. White Chocolate and Peanut Butter just….go together. It’s so good. I don’t know why there aren’t any white chocolate and peanut butter combinations out there. Where has this been my whole life?! I’m telling you. You need to try this. And don’t skip out on the white chocolate chips. They are completely necessary.
currently – my most favorite cookie.
We’ve had a run of 6 amazing cookies in the past few weeks. I can’t believe I am admitting this, but this giant peanut butter cookie is my favorite. Never in a million years would I have thought that a peanut butter cookie would be my favorite. But it is. It surprises a lot of people, so you should probably make it. And then, you should send me a message and tell me that it changed your life forever.
GIANT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- 1 cup butter (cold)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup PB
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (Reese's brand)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. About 3 minutes.
- Add in the eggs and peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- Add in the flour, cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until the flour is almost incorporated.
- Add in all the white chocolate chips and the cinnamon chips and mix a few more seconds.
- Divide cookie dough into 9 large balls. Flatten slightly.
- Bake dough balls at 375 for 11-12 minutes - until the edges are golden brown.