You totally have to have a s’mores recipe handy for when you get tired of the regular ol’ s’mores. Let me tell you, these don’t disappoint! And they’re ridiculously easy.
Difficulty: Level 1
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Chill Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
It’s summer, so basically I feel like I need to have s’mores all the time. And I’m totally okay with eating melty mallows + chocolate. Like hello heaven. But sometimes, especially when you are trying to serve a crowd, you don’t want to go through the work of roasting and putting together each individual s’more. Everyone needs a s’more dessert recipe in their arsenal for such situations. If you know me, you know it has to be an easy dessert too. Which this one definitely is! Gooey, chocolatey, graham cracker-y. It’s a perfect s’more in bar form. Plus I throw in a few Reese’s mini pb cups for good measure. Because Reese’s cups on s’mores are pretty much the best thing ever. Am I right?
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup butter - melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese's minis (optional)
- 2 cups large marshmallows
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter.
- Press mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker bottom.
- Sprinkle on both kinds of chocolate chips and the Reese's.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Place marshmallows on top in an even layer.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the marshmallows- watch carefully!
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes prior to serving.