s’mores. without the smoke stink.
Everybody loves s’mores. Not everybody likes smelling like a walking campfire. Now you can have the best of both worlds. Delicious, gooey-gooey s’mores. And fresh smelling clothes. Thanks gooey s’mores bars.
almost more delicious than traditional. yes, I went there.
I almost (okay, I guess it depends on my mood), like these gooey s’mores bars better than traditional s’mores… but don’t get me wrong, I love traditional s’mores. There is almost nothing better than relaxing around a campfire, roasting golden brown mallows, and sandwiching them between slabs of chocolate. But sometimes when the s’mores craving hit, that situation is not ideal. That’s when these s’mores bars come in handy. All that s’mores flavor as the campfire. Same amount of deliciousness.
the ‘mallows don’t slip away from you.
The hardest part about eating a s’more is taking that first bite…and getting no mallow. Because the inside of that roasted marshmallow squished to the back and now is threatening to fall right down into your lap. With these s’mores bars, those marshmallows stay put! Everything is nicely melted together so you get an even amount of graham – chocolate – mallow ratio in every bite.
graham cracker crust.
We all know that graham cracker crust is a favorite. If you are faced with two delicious pies…one with regular crust and one with graham cracker crust…we know you’ll pick the graham cracker crusted pie, no matter what kind of pie that is. Because you can resist a mouthful of buttery graham cracker goodness! I need to hug whoever invented the graham cracker crust because oh man. It’s a game changer. Naturally, every s’mores bar should have a graham cracker crust. Don’t trust a s’mores bar without graham cracker crust…
feeds a crowd. without the mess.
Have to feed all those people at your summer bbq? Don’t have an open campfire? Maybe you don’t want to have all those wrappers strewn across the lawn when your done? And those marshmallow roasting sticks…those turn in to easy weapons for little boys to play with. Maybe it’s best if those aren’t around for this barbecue. Whatever your reasons, this s’mores bars will come to your rescue! They can feed a crowd without all the hassle of roasting fresh s’mores. This means you are totally winning at life.
Gooey S'mores Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker, crushed 2 sleeves
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups marshmallows large or small marshmallows will work
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter. Press into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Pour and spread the sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle on both kinds of chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Place marshmallows on top in an even layer *if using large marshmallows, cut them in half*
- Broil for 1-2 minutes until marshmallows turn a light golden brown. *Watch carefully!!*
- Refrigerate at least 30-60 minutes prior to serving.