This Green Velvet Cheesecake is mind blowing! Have you ever had it? Well you NEED it! Thank you to Harmons for sponsoring this awesome recipe.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 mins Chill Time: 60 mins Total Time: 70 mins Servings: 4
St. Patrick’s day is in 8 days!! Do you have your green menu planned? When I was younger, I always wanted my mom to make all my food green for the day. Enter: green milk in my cereal and green scrambled eggs. I don’t know if I could eat green eggs any more…that might be pushing the limit.
But I will definitely eat
some all of this mini, no bake, green velvet cheesecake. They have red velvet everything, so why not have some green velvet? Gotta give some love to all the different colors out there. This green velvet cheesecake has the most simple crust (aka: a beautiful, golden, vanilla sandwich cookie), and is topped with crushed vanilla sandwich cookie as well. That crunch though…it gets you. And it’s amazing.
Thank goodness my trusty grocery store, (Harmons, for those of you who haven’t heard me talk enough about how much I love Harmons), has come out with their own cream cheese brand! It will be sold in stores any day now…keep your eyes out!
No Bake Green Velvet Cheesecake
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Whipped Topping
- ½ tsp Green Food Coloring
- Vanilla Sandwich Cookies
- 4 small Jars
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, vanilla and whipped topping until combined.
- Mix in the green food coloring until it is a smooth color.
- Place vanilla sandwich cookies in the bottom of each jar for the crust. Fill the jar with the Green Velvet Cheesecake, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve and top with extra whipped topping, sprinkles and crushed vanilla sandwich cookies.