This Tortellini Cobb Salad has been my ‘go to’ lunch lately! This is my kind of pasta salad – full of everything good about summer!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Servings: 2-3
My new favorite summer lunch is totally this Tortellini Cobb Salad. I want it ALL. THE. TIME. I love cobb salads like this because you can throw in whatever ingredients your in the mood for, or just what’s in your fridge! It’s a great way to use up all those summer veggies you have lying around. Summer is slowly creeping to a close… (oh my goodness where did it go?!) so I’m definitely trying to get my fill of those summer veggies before they are gone. I typically throw in some tomatoes, cucumbers, bacon, egg, cheese and turkey (or ham if you prefer) into this salad, but you can totally make it your own! And I’m like the laziest person ever and rarely make salad dressings…so good thing this salad goes with like almost any salad dressing you want to put on it. I usually toss it with some Italian, but you can always switch it up! Enjoy those veggies of summer before they are gone!
- 12 oz cooked Tortellini Pasta
- ¼ cup tomatoes - chopped
- ¼ cup cucumbers - chopped
- ¼ cup turkey or ham - cubed
- ¼ cup bacon - crumbled
- 1 hard boiled egg - sliced
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients.
- Add extras of your favorites or add extra dressing if desired.
- Enjoy this easy pasta salad!