These soft and perfect double chocolate chip cookies are filled with two kinds of chocolate chips! Perfect for sharing.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands on Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 10 mins Total Time: 20 mins Servings: about 48 cookies
I mean, chocolate chip cookies are good. But these…these cookies. These double chocolate chip cookies are probably the best I have ever had. I wanted to make cookies to take to a friend, and these are what were created. I always have a stash of this dough in the freezer so I can cook them up at a moments notice. It’s like the best thing ever to think “hm, I want a chocolate chip cookie” and then you can go to your freezer, pull out a cookie dough ball (or two or three) and have fresh chocolate chip cookies in 15 minutes.
You definitely need to make these and stash the dough in the freezer. Really. You never know when you’re going to need it.
- ¾ c butter -softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, blend together the butter and both sugars.
- Add in the egg and vanilla followed by the salt, flour and baking powder - mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix a couple more seconds.
- Form cookie dough into balls - about 2 tbsp - and place on a lined cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.