Yay for easy and clean eating dessert! Thanks to Better Body Foods for sponsoring this post.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Set Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Servings: 10-12
Most of you have heard that I’m on this clean eating diet and Better Body Foods came into my life just at the right time, as I was beginning this clean eating trek. They stocked my kitchen shelves with all these organic products such as coconut flour, agave, coconut oil, coconut sugar, quinoa etc. I was high on life because it was just what I needed to get started on this clean eating journey.
I always have a stash of this clean eating chocolate bark in my fridge for easy snacking. A piece or two is all that I need to satisfy my sweet tooth craving. It’s so rich I can’t believe I can get away with eating this.
- 1 cup Better Body Foods coconut oil
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup Better Body Foods agave
- 2 tsp Better Body Foods vanilla
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ cups mixed nuts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, cocoa powder, agave and vanilla.
- When well mixed, pour/spread chocolate mixture onto a tinfoil lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt and nuts onto the chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Break apart and keep stored in the fridge for easy snacking.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.