Yay for easy and clean eating dessert! Thanks to Better Body Foods for sponsoring this post.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Set Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Servings: 10-12
Most of you have heard that I’m on this clean eating diet and Better Body Foods came into my life just at the right time, as I was beginning this clean eating trek. They stocked my kitchen shelves with all these organic products such as coconut flour, agave, coconut oil, coconut sugar, quinoa etc. I was high on life because it was just what I needed to get started on this clean eating journey.
I always have a stash of this clean eating chocolate bark in my fridge for easy snacking. A piece or two is all that I need to satisfy my sweet tooth craving. It’s so rich I can’t believe I can get away with eating this.
- 1 cup Better Body Foods coconut oil
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup Better Body Foods agave
- 2 tsp Better Body Foods vanilla
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ cups mixed nuts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, cocoa powder, agave and vanilla.
- When well mixed, pour/spread chocolate mixture onto a tinfoil lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt and nuts onto the chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Break apart and keep stored in the fridge for easy snacking.