These are hands down my most favorite brownies ever. Fudgy Brownies in 30 minutes? Yes please. My guilty pleasure right there!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
Brownies. Brownies are made of chocolate. Hence, I love brownies. What makes brownies even better? When they are made in 30 minutes! 30 minute Fudgy Brownies…they make all your dreams come true! One of my aunts makes these every week and brings them to all the family parties. You won’t be able to get enough of them once you make them. Super rich in all the chocolate flavor too. Because duh, they’re brownies. And brownies need alllll the chocolate.
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, melt together the butter and chocolate chips. Set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar vanilla salt and flour.
- Whisk the mixture as you slowly add in the melted chocolate.
- When batter is completely mixed, pour into a greased 9×13 baking dish and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.