Nothing warms you up faster than this Peppermint White Hot Chocolate!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 5 minutes Servings: 2
Sometimes, there is nothing better than a good old cup of hot chocolate this time of year. It is definitely feeling like winter around here..aka – FREEZING. So I’m needing my daily dose of hot chocolate. Occasionally I switch things up and make this 5 minute Peppermint White Hot Chocolate! Because white hot chocolate is awesome if you’ve never had it. Peppermint hot chocolate just makes it that much more awesome. And 5 minutes, well, is 5 minutes. Don’t be scared, you can totally make this super fast and you will love me forever.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Candy Cane (optional)
- Heat milk over medium heat until it is simmering.
- Add chocolate chips to the hot milk.
- Add in the peppermint extract and let sit 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk until chocolate is completely combined.
- Serve with whipped cream and crushed candy cane