These have been my most favorite cookies lately. Oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and M&M’s. Heaven in 1 bite.
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 18 minutes Cook Time: 12 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: about 48 cookies
Introducing the cookies from the Food Blogger Cookie Swap! I always love participating in this cookie swap. Not only do I get yummy cookies delivered to my door, but all money made goes to the charity Cookies for Kids! Isn’t the blogging community just awesome?!
So. These cookies. They’re like all my favorite things. Oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, M&M’s. You can’t go wrong with these cookies. I have been eating them all. winter.long. But I’m not complaining about it!
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup M&M's
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In your stand mixer, combine the butter and both sugars until smooth.
- Add in the egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the flour salt, baking powder, oats and peanut butter. Mix until combined.
- Add in the M&M's and mini chocolate chips.
- Form cookie dough balls (about 1-2 tbsp), place on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.