This is the star of all my dinner parties. Worried about an appetizer? Just put this Perfect Spinach Artichoke Dip on the table and you are good to go!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Hands On Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes
This Spinach Artichoke Dip has been one recipe that I keep perfecting, perfecting, perfecting… And now. It’s perfect. Okay okay I know we all have our opinion on what’s perfect. But this is pretty darn good, I’ll tell you that. Weirdly enough, I don’t love spinach and I don’t love artichokes. But put them together (with a few other delicious things) and you get something dreamy.
I love eating this dip with chips. But you can also eat with crackers or bread. Or a hodge podge of all of it! That’s like a circle of goodness just waiting to be presented at your next party.
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts
- 1/2 package (5oz) frozen spinach
- 1 can green chiles
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Drain artichoke hearts and place in a food processor with the spinach. Turn food processor on for 3-5 seconds. When artichokes and spinach look uniformly chopped, place in large mixing bowl.
- Place softened cream cheese in with the artichokes and spinach. Mix until combined.
- Add green chiles, mayo and sour cream. Mix until all is combined.
- Add parmesan, garlic salt, cayenne and red pepper flakes. Mix again until well combined.
- Once mixture looks well combined, smooth mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until edges are slightly golden and mixture is bubbling.
- Serve with crackers, bread or tortilla chips.