I have been missing France so much, so this is my new go to recipe! 3 ingredients is all it takes to make these delicious European treats!
Difficulty: Level 2 (totally doable)
Hands On Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes Servings: 24 cookies
I have definitely been missing our European travels! We fell in love with Palmiers when we were in Paris. I have been working on perfecting them ever since we came home, and I’ve gotten pretty close! They might not be quite as good as those French ones, but hey, they are delicious! And they hit the spot when you are missing those French pastries.
The best part about these, is they are only 3 ingredients! They are pretty easy to put together and cook really fast, so you can have French pastries in no time! I’ve been making these a lot lately, because we just can’t get over missing Europe and all the amazing food they have there!
- 2 sheets puff pastry - thawed
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter - melted
- 1 cup sugar
- Roll out puff pastry to the size of a standard cookie sheet
- Brush melted butter onto the puff pastry sheet
- Sprinkle half of the sugar onto the puff pastry
- Layer the second puff pastry on the first and repeat steps 2-3.
- Roll sides together and slice - about ¼ - ½ inch thick.
- Bake at 400 for 8 minutes, flip cookies, bake 4 minutes more.