I’m so excited I can’t even handle it!! I am finally sharing with you my most favorite and perfect Cream Cheese Frosting. It’s the best ever. Did you even see how long it takes you?!
Difficulty: Level 1 (easy peasy)
Total Time: 10 mins
I have made you the perfect cream cheese frosting. This is to go with me perfect sugar cookies. And you can make these easy rose cookies! But really cream cheese frosting goes with so many things. Like cupcakes, red velvet cake, maybe this giant cinnamon roll, graham crackers (um, best snack ever btw).
I don’t think I could ever get sick of cream cheese frosting. When you get tired of the usual old buttercream, just whip up a batch of this and it will change everything.
It will take those typical sugar cookies from good, to extraordinary. It will take your cupcakes to an entirely new level. And who doesn’t want cream cheese frosting on their cinnamon rolls?
Easy. Delicious. Can go with like 5,38,483 different desserts, breakfasts or snacks. Like totally O.M.G.
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup butter - softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 - 2lb bag powdered sugar
- In a standing mixer, mix together the cream cheese and butter.
- Add in the sour cream and vanilla, mix well.
- Turn the mixer on low and slowly add in the powdered sugar.
- Continue mixing until all ingredients are incorporated and you have the perfect frosting texture.
Did you like this post? Join The DIY Foodie and many others in their journey of learning how to cook! We are excited to have you.
Success! Check your email now to confirm your subscription.